I don’t get many notifications on Twitter so when I do it is obvious that I check them curiously, excited to find out if someone likes my posts. It sometimes make me feel like a kid receiving a nice toy. This time was a private message from Solsbury Hill notifying me he nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I love his blog and a nomination coming from him is always an honour and gives me a bit more confidence in my writing as well. So thank you Solsbury Hill for yet again another nomination and the joy you brought to myself.
This award is hosted by Okoto Enigma and you can find her blog by clicking her name.
Now, let’s get down to business and announce the rules for my nominees:
- Post the award/ image on your blog (many images are available online if you want to chose a different one)
- Thank whoever nominated you and give a link back to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and give a link back to their blog.
- Nominate 10+ (I will limit myself to less) deserving bloggers and notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; including one weird or funny question.
Here are my answers to Solsbury Hill
- Name one of your biggest goals you want to accomplish before you retire.
Buying my own house
2. What is the worst job you ever had (paid, volunteer, or otherwise)?
My first job in London – waitress. I have to mention I was the worst one ever to exist (don’t have anything against people doing it. The place was bad so job sucked)
3. What is your favourite writing quote?
“Love is easy, and I love writing. You can’t resist love. You get an idea, someone says something; and you’re in love”
4. As a writer or artist, what do you hope to leave behind as your legacy?
My book being referred to as my masterpiece and a good read
5.Who is your favourite musician?
I will have to say Freddie Mercury
Now, here are my nominations:
And here are my questions for you:
- Favourite comedy movie
- What is your goal in life? – have you fund it?
- Do you think we are given certain life lessons until we learn?
- What is your funniest/embarrassing moment ever?
- Favourite quote
Lots of luck